Principal Designer - CDM Consultant
Thomson Roddick & Laurie is a Surveying, Architectural and Project Management consultancy based near Maidenhead. Most of our work comes from repeat commissions from a variety of sectors but particularly education. Our core disciplines are Building surveying, Project management, including full design and specification, tender management and construction supervision, and CDM services.
- Due to an increased workload, we have a vacancy for a Principal Designer / CDM Advisor with projects being primarily in Berkshire and the Thames valley. A full time post is available but flexible working and restricted hours are possible. Candidates should ideally be able to provide the following to support their application:
- Be qualified in Architectural, Building Surveying or other design discipline with a minimum of one year’s practical experience in providing design and practical CDM services.
- Be a member or clearly working towards membership of an appropriate professional body. Support and training to achieve this will be provided.
- Have a thorough understanding of the design and construction process.
- A sound knowledge of Autocad, Revit and BIM.
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary and package will be dependent upon the experience and qualifications of the candidate.
Our modern office is out of town with good access and free parking.
If you would like to be considered for this interesting position please forward your CV in confidence to Stuart Thomson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to S A Thomson, Thomson Roddick & Laurie Ltd, 13 Maple Court, Grove Park, White Waltham. SL6 3LW.